You’ve worked hard. Now is your time to enjoy life and embrace all it has to offer. Generous and inviting spaces to entertain and be entertained, combined with cosy lounges perfect for a catch-up, and the services that make life comfortable.
- Meet with friends in the café, bar and dining area.
- Cook a barbecue at one of two outdoor entertaining spaces.
- Catch a film in the premier cinema
- Store your personal wine collection in the underground cellar, or host a wine and cheese tasting.
- Satisfy your green thumb in the community garden.
- Create something new in the Men’s Shed or crafts room.
- Relax in the purposefully-designed contemplation garden.
- Read by the fireplace in the library.
- Make a hair or beauty appointment at the onsite salon.
- Pot a ball in the billiards room.
Manningtree’s concierge can link you to the services you need and can arrange to have the newspaper delivered to your door, your apartment cleaned or your dry cleaning or pharmacy needs delivered.
And for those days when you don’t feel like cooking, there’s Manningtree’s restaurant or packaged meals service, or Hawthorn’s best restaurants just a stone’s throw away.
Designed for your wellbeing.
Keeping fit and active is not a chore at Manningtree.
Choose to exercise at a time that suits you at the well-equipped gym on-site. Enjoy a restorative practice with the option to attend regular tai chi and yoga classes, or get out and about with our walking group.
At Manningtree, you will be part of a welcoming and social community and enjoy the opportunity to join one or more of our active social clubs including the Arts & Craft, Mahjong, Table Tennis, Cards, Arm Chair Travel, Feature Films and Book Clubs.
You can also explore the local area with new friends through our Outings Club, who organise regular activities such as restaurant dinners.
All the support you want or need now or in the future is available through Uniting AgeWell’s community and home care services.
And for additional peace of mind, there’s a co-located aged care residence, enabling you to stay close to family and friends.