You’ve worked hard. Now is your time to enjoy life and embrace all it has to offer. Generous and inviting spaces to entertain and be entertained, combined with cosy lounges perfect for a catch-up, and the services that make life comfortable.
- Meet with friends in the café, dining room, or bar.
- Cook a barbecue on the outdoor terrace.
- Catch a film in the premier cinema
- Store your personal wine collection in the underground cellar, or host a wine and cheese tasting.
- Satisfy your green thumb in the community garden.
- Create something new in the Men’s Shed or crafts room.
- Relax in the purposefully-designed contemplation garden.
- Read by the fireplace in the library.
- Make a hair or beauty appointment at the onsite salon.
- Pot a ball in the billiards room.
Manningtree’s concierge can link you to the services you need and can arrange to have the newspaper delivered to your door, your apartment cleaned or your dry cleaning or pharmacy needs delivered.
And for those days when you don’t feel like cooking, there’s Manningtree’s restaurant or packaged meals service, or Hawthorn’s best restaurants just a stone’s throw away.
Designed for your wellbeing.
Keeping fit and active is not a chore at Manningtree.
Take a tai chi or yoga class or join the walking group. There’s a well equipped gym and on-site access to visiting allied health professionals.
All the support you want or need now or in the future is available through Uniting AgeWell’s community and home care services.
And for additional peace of mind, there’s a co-located aged care residence, enabling you to stay close to family and friends.