Comfortable and spacious, Manningtree’s light-filled, open plan apartments are a place to unwind and enjoy.
With its choice of 49 contemporary and elegantly designed two and three bedroom apartments, many with a study, two bathrooms and large terrace, every detail has been considered.
Your apartment has been designed for effortless living and includes:
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious, open-plan living and dining
- Integrated kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Bespoke timber veneer cabinetry
- Separate laundry with Miele washing machine and dryer
- Luxurious bathrooms with European-style fittings
- Generous balcony/terrace perfect for entertaining
- Ample storage throughout
- Eco-friendly design elements
- Accessibility features and emergency call system
You’ll also appreciate the lock-up storage available in the secure car park, the bicycle storage for the cycling enthusiast, and readily accessible lift access to your apartment.
And when you choose to pack up and travel, you can turn the key, lock-up and leave knowing there is nothing to worry about at home.
A breath of fresh air.
Manningtree’s private green spaces are a rarity for inner-city retirement living.
From its large, central al fresco terrace, to its quiet contemplation garden in a protected courtyard, Manningtree’s affinity with the outdoors offers serene and picturesque spaces to relax.
And while there’s no hard work to be done, you can satisfy your green thumb in the community garden with its raised garden beds or work on your latest project in the dedicated Men’s Shed.
There is a great sense of space, light and connection to the outdoors, with landscaped gardens featuring new and established trees and thoughtful plantings of exotics and natives sweeping around the building.